Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Remember our sleep over?

Well I totally ran into an adorable store after Katat0nik's last notice, about the hair she made for the femboy hunt. I'm a curious one so when I heard she meshed a hair after so long I just -had- to see. I went to her store, and from there the blog, and while peeping at her hair I noticed the most adorable ice cream hair bow headband. (I'm sure some of you remember me whining about it in chat. XD!) Welllll, not only does she have adorable headbands, but she also has some cute accessories. Socks and animal face slippers being two of my -favorites!- I had such a hard time finding sleep wear for the slumber party that I redid my whole outfit from it with the new slippers. I totally couldn't find a comfortable looking shirt to go under the tank, so it'll have to do. I'm still on the hunt though!

It makes me want to have another sleep over, andand I just might because of them. >~<!!!

(Also sporting one of Rosy Mood's hairs for the Hair faaaiiirr!)

She's got hair bows, leg bands, some fur tails, anime emote blind folds, and a few other cute things in her store. I recommend giving it a look to add some cute flare, especially to any decora lovers out there!

The owner of NoRe also wanted me to let people know that she's interested in doing some free art commissions for practice! I have a NC of all of her terms and conditions for anyone who likes their individual SL looks captured in art forrrevverrr~ She's also willing to do fur. IM me for Note caards. :]

SLURLLLL <3 :0

0 comments:

Post a Comment