Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A few goodies for Lolitas!

 Fauxlita event anyone? Well, apparently it's a cotton candy and Lolita theme, but there is hardly any actual Lolita there unless it's pre-bought mesh dresses with textures thrown on them. ASIDE FROM Violent Seduction's Rosearie dress, which took my breath awaaayy. It got Saka and I so giddy that we dress a few people up and had a little tea partyyy~ Unfortunately due to time zones two of the people bailed early. ;A;


There are also a few other pretty cute dresses at that little thing, which I'll leave a SLURL to at the bottom of this. I'm a hater, we all know this, but even I have to say a couple of the other dresses were cute if worn and not categorized as Lolita. There are also some pretty eyes, a cute necklace, a little tiara, and a couple maid uniforms that are pretty cute. There is also a dress that would be a decent JKS if worn with a blouse, and a bunch more. GO CHECK IT OUT~ From what I saw, most items were $100L a color. For an original mesh dress, that's amazing. Igotallfivecolorsit'ssocute.



Speaking of Violent Seduction, The designer is now added to our group as a designer! Along with Jinn from Wishbox, Pidgeon from Katatonik, Sherry from Ambrosia, Milo from Bubblez's Design and others I can't think of, I'm so sorry anyone I forgot to mention. I want to thank all of you for bringing us adorable clothes to run around in.

On the topic of Wishbox, Jinn put one of her BEAUTIFUL Charm dresses out as a gift!~ I do advise anyone to pick that up because it's super cute!


Last, but not least, is that the hair fair is in SL again until the 28th! Each designer involved donates a portion of sales to "Kids with Wigs", and a bunch of awesome designers like Rosy Mood, Alice Project, Ploom, D!va, Wasabi Pills, and Lamb are there with hair styles that are exclusive to the hair fair! I haven't been able to explore it fully, but I loved the styles D!va and Alice Project had. I had to pick them up as a preview to get you in; LOOK AT THESE PIGTAILS. (The Diva style is the bun I'm wearing in the mint Rosearie dress from VS) <333 Go support kids with cancer!



I have shoulder issues at the moment that are keeping me from being as frequent with this as I'd like, but Saka and I are back for the most part so store lists will be coming out again and I will be trying to get the group more active! Another update will come soon, as I've yet to completely store hop due to laaaaag monsters.

I will defeat it though, I'm a lv.99 white mage summoner. D; <3


<3saChobii

SLURLS <3


(Check out Versailles! The underbust skirt with a blouse looks amazing, but I'll cover that later WITH pictures. :D!)

Wishbox

0 comments:

Post a Comment