Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mary's Tea Paaarttyy!!!

One of the changes I'm making to the group is something that was offered to us before, but seeing as we had land for the group and I had a lot going on at the time, it was declined.

This is the ability to host lolita gatherings in your own home or on your own sim that will be discussed between myself and whoever would like to host one, and then inform the group.

The first person to have the honor of hosting one, was the person who originally asked if they could do so- Mary.

Last Friday at 12pm SLT, a few of us gathered at Mary's place for some casual conversation and tea in one of her many sitting rooms~



We had a 'best dressed' contest that went on, and while we were there, someone else donated 100L to the pot. Which, with my input and Mary's input, left it at a total of 300L prize just for hanging out!

Vincent (Vivi), being our only gentleman in anything remotely victorian/lolita, and Betty, who showed off not only one, but three different outfits all decked out with accessories to match, ended up being the prize winners and splitting the 300L prize!


Mary was also playing some music while we were there, letting us in on her musical tastes~

Lovebug hopped on my account while I was making us lunch, because he stayed home from work sick, and ended up having even more conversation with everyone than I had myself! (I'm having shoulder pains. <..3)


We're planning another one at the moment, and Mary's even offered to allow her home to be a hangout for lolitas. As soon as I can get the details discussed with her, I'll put more information on here.


Once the next party is all set, I'll be sending out a notice, so keep an eye out! <3 I hope to see more of you at our next meet!




0 comments:

Post a Comment