Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Saka's Tea Party!

I'm very happy to see the idea of parties is both welcomed and enjoyed by the members.

Soon after Mary had her's, Saka offered to host one at her house as well. It was last Friday at 7:30PM SLT. We had quite a little turn out!



There was a lot of talk about the looks everyone was wearing, as well as a irl lolita dress spam once Pepper asked if anyone else irl Lolita'd and Psyche chimed in that she did! The dresses were to die for, I want them alll. ;A;
(Psyche, by the way, models with us a lot and has a lolita blog of her own which is located @ Love Little Lolita She has awesome looks, so give her a peak!)



The best dressed contest was won by Lin who, despite being pretty quiet until addressed because her cuteness hit me like a wave once my lag subsided, was off in a corner and making it hard for me to get pictures of her! Jkjk, I got one. <3



I got to know a few of the members more, and we are planning more get togethers in different places, so that lolitas will have a face on Second Life! (Or so that's my hope anyway. >///<~!)



On a random note, Caxy was wearing one of his newly finished fur mods with one of HK's dresses and looked friggin' ADORABLLLE. Caxy's mods are for sale if you contact him (Caxy's the name in SL x3) and I think the one he's showing off would be awesome on any fur trying to do a sweet lolita look. Hng. <3




We're having another meet tomorrow night at 7:30PM SLT again, I hope to see a lot of you there! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment