Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

More goodies!

Hey Loveloves~ Another update for yooou~

Firstly I'd like to welcome the owner of Buttery Toast to the group! I've brought you her socks before, and again today I'm here to show you a new group of socks she's made that have AZZ and SLINK appliers to keep our more curvy lolitas keepin' their curves!



Just as I go and pick those up I spot a GACHA on her flickr FOR CROWNS. Can't be a lolita without a good collection of crowns, right? :'D



AAAHH~ I listed a few of my favorites here, but she has color mixes that go -amazingly- for whatever type of Lolita you're in the mood foor! Even Bitter Sweet!!! O: <3

The Sugar Garden also released shoes like I mentioned last time, that I didn't have finished. Haha. I have a couple pictures for you now!



The ankle wings are detatchable and can be worn with other things if you want, and these platforms are AAHHH a dream. I seriously love them.

While at Chapter 4 last round I fell upon Half Deer's Beret's and heard from a certain lolita in our group that she wears those more than head bows IRL. So I decided I'd show the one I ended up with (for now) to you guys so you can all run over and grab some adorable and delicious looking head coverings for yourselves! <33




Rotten Toe released an Easter Lolita dress last week, which is ADORABLE. With it I finally got around to wearing her latest skin release, called cupcake, that gears towards bigger girls. Being a bigger girl myself, I am PRO bigger girls!!! I dolled this skin up with freckles and stuff and FINALLY felt as cute as our Ms. Psyche, FOR ONCE.


We missed Kiki's Birthday! WAH! So this week's THEME for the meet is Cosplay Maids. No lolita necessary as I'm letting the birthday people pick themes if they want to have their birthday supported and celebrated by the group! See everyone at 7pm SLT this Friday for Kiki's Birthday baaash!! <3 EDDIIITTT!! I was unsure on the release of these earlier but got a hold of Angelexa! :'D Dark Midday Designs made ruffled stockings that are all mesh, part liquid mesh, AND allow you to hide parts so you can still wears boots and stuff if you'd like! O: These bad boys come in a colors pack which has a hud driven 75+ texture combinations! She also has an ADORABLE ring out for her V-day gift. Tomorrow is the LAST DAY loves, so go pick it up!



As if those stockings weren't amazing enough on their own, she then put out a PATTERNS version!!



Each color comes with all the patterns shown! :'D Each color is ALSO shown. Still has the same ribbon/ruffle color changing options! Sooo good! <333

Wanna grab cupcake or the new dress? X
Wanna grab socks or crowns? X
Wanna grab winged shoes? X
Wanna delicious beret? X



0 comments:

Post a Comment